Seropositive sentence example
- With 44 new cases diagnosed in a six year period, we established an incidence for seropositive myasthenia gravis of 10.5 per million population.
- Almost all patients remained seropositive against the different antigens during the 1- to 2-year follow-up.
- The prevalence of peptic ulcer was 21% in seropositive patients.
- All badgers were culled at setts where one or more seropositive animals were caught.
- Healthy HHV-5 seropositive blood donors can sometimes transmit HHV-5 infection to recipients.Advertisement
- Around 17% of dairy herds and 24% of beef herds contained seropositive cattle.
- The first  studied all 209 HIV-1 seropositive men enrolled in a Pittsburgh clinic in 1984 and 1985.
- Seventy to ninety percent of adults test seropositive (present in blood serum) for HSV-1.
- Up to 30 percent of adults test seropositive for HSV-2.