Serially sentence example
- To the Woman's Tribune she made important contributions, publishing in it serially parts of the Woman's Bible (1895), which she and others prepared, and her personal reminiscences, published in 1898 as Eighty Years and More.
- serially homologous with the intervertebral pads.
- The terga and pleura of each individual segment overlap those of the segment that serially succeeds it.
- These are numbeied, apart from the eight Guard regiments and the Bavarians, serially throughout the army.
- Serially homologous structures, borne on the same body, are commonly differ s entiated into sets, the mean character of a set produced in one part of the body, or during one period of life, differing from the mean character of a set produced in a different region or at a different time.Advertisement
- So the physical mechanisms have been serially transformed, yet the law has never hiccupped.
- The jaw somite also disappears; the oral papilla somite forms ventrally the salivary glands, which are thus serially homologous with nephridia.
- Tamburlaine, for example, remains restless to the end because he can never be satisfied with any of the crowns he serially engulfs.