Sequentially sentence example
- An output stream for writing the lexicon to a file sequentially.
- We would begin at the root node, and then begin sequentially scanning the keys stored within.
- Read about her process and pick up some tips for yourself with her four posts that sequentially cover the project: An Introduction, Mango Curd, The Cake Is Baked, Swiss Buttercream, and Ta-Da!
- Lego Star Wars consists of 17 levels spread out over the three Episodes that you play through sequentially in Story Mode.
- Other line dances such as the Continental Walk and the Bus Stop were basically versions of the original Hustle but with the dancers turning to repeat steps in four different directions sequentially.Advertisement
- The first card is turned up, then sequentially in separate piles, cards are turned face town in columns of one through six.