Sensorineural sentence example
- Other causes Less common causes of Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss include an acoustic neuroma, which is a benign tumor.
- sensorineural deafness.
- sensorineural hearing loss from a deaf family.
- Here, damage to the tiny ' hair ' cells can result in a sensorineural deafness.
- Examples of Type of Support Offered Young adult with a profound sensorineural hearing loss from a deaf family.Advertisement
- For example, more than 70 known inherited disorders account for about one-half of all severe sensorineural hearing impairments; however, 90 percent of children with congenital hearing impairment are born to parents with normal hearing.
- Sensorineural hearing impairment and congenital deafness are incurable.
- Sensorineural hearing loss-Hearing loss caused by damage to the nerves or parts of the inner ear governing the sense of hearing.
- Congenital sensorineural hearing loss (most common birth deficiency, affecting roughly two to four per 1,000 children) may cause delayed speech and language.