Sensorimotor sentence example
- This part of the ECI tests the child's level of sensorimotor skills: visual attention, reaction to touch, self-regulation of basic body functions, tolerance for various body positions, and activity level depending on various situations.
- The implications of such data and models for testing the role of sensorimotor integration in the evolution of language and syntax will be discussed.
- Agents learn to name entities, individual and states whilst they interact with the world and build sensorimotor representations of it.
- They propose a sensorimotor theory of vision in which seeing is a kind of action.
- Together these studies provide a probabilistic framework for sensorimotor control.Advertisement
- With mentally retarded infants, the treatment emphasis is on sensorimotor development, which can be stimulated by exercises and special types of play.
- Sensorimotor organization: According to the famous developmental psychologist, Jean Piaget, infants learn, from birth to approximately age two, to coordinate all their sensory experiences (sights, sounds, etc.) with their motor behaviors.
- Sensorimotor stage (infancy): In this period, which has six sub-stages, intelligence is demonstrated through motor activity without the use of symbols.
- Between 18 months to three years of age, toddlers have reached the "sensorimotor" stage of Piaget's theory of cognitive development that involves rudimentary thought.