Sensitize sentence example
- Soy formula may sensitize an infant to legumes, and therefore to peanuts.
- Does not sensitize the fabric to damage by light or other influences.
- Its aim is to sensitize the student to the creative relationship existing between an object and space within an urban environment.
- Some of the chemicals released sensitize pain nerve endings, causing the affected area to become itchy and sensitive.
- Simply put, chromium works directly to sensitize your insulin receptors.Advertisement
- The anti-Rh antibodies from the preparation destroy fetal RBCs in the mother's blood before they can sensitize the maternal immune system.
- The success with control of the hibiscus mealybug has served to sensitize a wide spectrum of the public about biological control.