Semitone sentence example
- Contains 7 technical vocal exercises played on piano and each having a one octave range in semitone intervals.
- A number of keys for semitone progression can also be accommodated.
- I had no idea the PAL speedup meant nearly a semitone increse.
- But a positive identity of pitch cannot be claimed for any period of time, and certainly not for the early organs; the foot-rule of the organ-builder, which had to do with the lengths of the pipes, and which varied in every country and province, could easily cause a difference of a semitone.
- Our ears choose to distinguish pitch variation to the division approximately of what we in the west call the semitone.Advertisement
- My Cabin In Caroline is actually in the key of G sharp, because the band were tuned a semitone sharp.
- The highest note is D, until the last verse when the pitch is raised a semitone.
- A minor interval is a major interval diminished by a chromatic semitone.
- I had no idea the pal speedup meant nearly a semitone increse.
- What happened at Durham was that at some subsequent date the pipes were shifted up a semitone to bring the organ into conformity with this lower pitch, with which it is probable Schmidt's organs in St Paul's and the Temple, and also Trinity College, Cambridge, agreed.Advertisement
- The Halberstadt pitch is nearly a semitone higher, which again agrees with the statement of Praetorius, and also Schlick's high C organ.
- The interval corresponding to the octave being divided into seven equal parts, each about 14 semitone, it follows that Siamese music sounds strange in Western ears.
- Nowadays it is usual to use a softwood soundboard, and Nylon strings, and there are semitone levers for changing key.
- Modify Pitch and Tempo: Transpose your sequence with 1/100 of a semitone accuracy.
- This is about a semitone below the Diapason Normal, and a just minor third lower than the St Jacobi organ in the same city (1688), measured by Herr Schmahl, a' 489.2.Advertisement
- The Hampton Court organ of 1690 shows that Schmidt had further lowered his pitch a semitone, to a' 441 7.