Seminal-fluid sentence example
- The pair of seminal vesicles secrete up to 85% of the total volume of seminal vesicles secrete up to 85% of the total volume of seminal fluid.
- Two samples of seminal fluid should be produced no earlier than 10 or 12 weeks following vasectomy.
- The pair of seminal vesicles secrete up to 85% of the total volume of seminal fluid.
- Rape and sexual assault are diagnosed by interviewing the patient and parents, physical and gynecological examination, and laboratory tests for the presence of seminal fluid.
- In males, seminal fluid and sperm also pass through the urethra.Advertisement
- They prevent pregnancy by blocking the transport of sperm from the testes to the seminal fluid.
- Vasectomies do not provide immediate pregnancy prevention and it may take several months before sperm are no longer present in the seminal fluid.
- The only way a male will know if he has a low sperm count is if he goes into a doctor to have his seminal fluid tested.
- A doctor can perform tests to see if sperm is being blocked from entering the seminal fluid.