Semillon sentence example
- Winemakers harvest the Semillon at an early stage with high natural acidity and lower sugar ripeness.
- The beauty of Hunter Valley Semillon is its ageability.
- The soil consists chiefly of mixed clay and gravel, or clay and limestone, and the vines chiefly used are the Sauvignon, the Semillon and the Muscatelle.
- Semillon Chardonnay blends are good, especially with the spicier, peppery salamis.
- Varietals can also be labeled with the region where they came from, such as a Clare Valley, Australia, Riesling, a Columbia Valley Semillon, but that region label is not part of the name of the variety of wine.Advertisement
- Other white wines include Pinot Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Muscat, which is a popular sweet wine.
- What makes this one different is its blending with Semillon, 21% of it.
- The Semillon brings in other characteristics that are unfamiliar to the average run-of-the-mill Sauvignon Blanc.
- The Semillon adds femininity, with melon and floral attributes and some other oddball but seductive bits.
- Given these climatic factors, the benchmark variety, Semillon, is made in a very particular method.Advertisement