Semiautomatic sentence example
- The photographer can choose between automatic, semiautomatic and fully manual modes.
- The gunman shot himself once in the head with a 9 mm semiautomatic handgun.
- Compare it to any other semiautomatic on the market and you'll agree.
- For people that love to shoot, Gamo has made the hottest new semiautomatic C02 pistol in the world.
- Certain digital cameras may also include semiautomatic modes such as shutter and aperture priority; these modes allow you control over an aspect of the process and allow the camera to choose the settings to best accommodate your choice.Advertisement
- A point and shoot camera does just what the name implies - the photographer selects an automatic o semiautomatic mode from the available presets, points the camera at the subject and presses the shutter button to create an image.