Semi-automatic sentence example
- Other items include Climatic semi-automatic air conditioning, remote central locking with alarm, electric windows and mirrors and a radio/CD player.
- All had manual gearboxes apart from the last batch of 20 in 1967 which had semi-automatic gearboxes.
- Kahr Arms - Provides information about the compact, semi-automatic, high power handguns made by this firm.
- operable walls can be supplied for manual or semi-automatic mode of operation.
- With changes in police firearms use policy they are now commonly shot with semi-automatic pistols.Advertisement
- At issue was the separation of objectives between the general purpose bolt-action rifle and the semi-automatic battle rifle.
- Two common versions are available, the semi-automatic and the fully automatic.
- You will need to decide on features like automatic, semi-automatic and manual arms, and on belt versus motor-driven platter rotation.
- Do you want a revolver or a semi-automatic?
- A semi-automatic holds more bullets and fires easily but tends to jam more often than the revolver, which is simpler in nature, holds fewer bullets, and does not jam (as long as it is in good shape).Advertisement
- Self-loading action (semi-automatic): This type is ideal for when you need another quick shot before your game escapes.
- Many gamers have reported problems when checking their online stats to unlock the Semi-Automatic shotgun.
- Semi-automatic pistols are her weapons of choice and never doubt her courage, because that is her other weapon.
- It retails for $1725, is a commercial grade espresso machine, and is semi-automatic.
- This is a semi-automatic espresso machine with dual gauges for brew head and steam boiler pressure.Advertisement
- Keypad: If you have a semi-automatic or automatic machine, it will have a keypad that allows you determine how much water will enter through the coffee pallet.