Semi-annual sentence example
- Any new happening outside the mundane assortment of drug cases, burglaries, domestic disturbances or a semi-annual Saturday night passion killing came as a welcome change.
- It may be considered as arising from a semi-annual variation in the eccentricity of the moon's orbit and the position of its perigee.
- The city's industries consist chiefly in a large trade in tobacco, hemp, grain and live stock - there are large semi-annual horse sales - and in the manufacture of " Bourbon " whisky, tobacco, flour, dressed flax and hemp, carriages, harness and saddles.
- He sheds very little and needs only an occasional brushing and semi-annual trimming to keep his coat at its best.
- Property taxes - Your lender may require you to deposit a specific amount into an escrow account each month to cover your annual or semi-annual property tax bill.Advertisement
- Loans may also have flexible payment schedules, such as monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payment, depending on the type of business.
- Lists for home organization are used to clean the house, organize the kitchen, get rid of clutter, stay on top of annual and semi-annual chores and when used successfully will help your household run free from chaos.
- Payments from the plan can be made on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis.
- Victoria's Secret offers high-quality bras with the opportunity to save a bundle during semi-annual clearance sales.
- If you catch them during their semi-annual sale, you may see them as low as 3/$25.Advertisement
- Additionally, they have semi-annual sales where items can be as much as half off the original price.
- The family Christmas party probably isn't the best time to give your sister the sexy thongs you picked up for her at Victoria's Secret's last semi-annual sale.
- You can get great deals during their Semi-Annual Sale.
- Mary Schmidt Amons is the founder of the District Sample Sale, a semi-annual event in which shoppers must purchase admittance tickets, giving them access to discounted designer clothing and accessories provided by area boutiques.
- When a person applies for insurance coverage and is accepted, they may pay their premium on a monthly, semi-annual or annual basis.Advertisement