Semantically sentence example
- The pronouns function semantically as variables bound by their quantifier antecedents.
- pitch and stress: Japanese is only minimally semantically tonal, tho the majority of dialects have a word pitch accent.
- A rule-based workflow advisor gives guidance on building a domain workflow by reasoning over semantically enriched system states  .
- Only if the form plane encodes semantically indeterminate elements like prototypical complements, does Zifonun's approach go beyond a semantic concept of valency.
- Session B 9.00 David Nicolas (UCLA) do mass nouns constitute a semantically uniform class?Advertisement
- Semantically, they are just syntactic sugar for a normal function definition.