Self-reproach sentence example
- His formal recantation in February 1637 caused him lasting self-reproach and humiliation.
- MedXXXVII:1 The self-questioning intellect examines itself, morally this is conscience which elicits self-reproach.
- But, though she noticed it, she was herself in such high spirits at that moment, so far from sorrow, sadness, or self-reproach, that she purposely deceived herself as young people often do.
- He not only showed no sign of constraint or self-reproach on account of his outburst that morning, but, on the contrary, tried to reassure Balashev.
- But Princess Mary experienced a painful rather than a joyful feeling--her mental tranquillity was destroyed, and desires, doubts, self-reproach, and hopes reawoke.Advertisement
- He was awaiting Petya's return in a state of agitation, anxiety, and self-reproach for having let him go.
- And because they hear of others having experiences which they know not, they carry heavy burdens of disappointment and self reproach.
- self-questioning intellect examines itself, morally this is conscience which elicits self-reproach.