Self-regulation sentence example
- The central nervous system is unable to regulate arousal and self-regulation.
- This part of the ECI tests the child's level of sensorimotor skills: visual attention, reaction to touch, self-regulation of basic body functions, tolerance for various body positions, and activity level depending on various situations.
- In 2004, Mary Rothbart emphasized reactivity and self-regulation as core processes in organizing temperamental profiles.
- Different patterns of self-regulation in turn help to explain differences in temperament.
- In the early 2000s, research on temperament in children and adolescents is making use of new brain imaging technology to expand understanding of the biological processes that influence emotional self-regulation and task-related activities.Advertisement
- Some children will have IEP goals that focus on organizational skill development and self-regulation.
- Neurofeedback for Aspergers has specific goals in self-regulation and brain functioning.
- According to a web posting from the Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program, Hydroderm was able to provide two studies supporting their claims that Hydroderm Body Shape can reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- The International Association of Webmasters and Designers is an organization designed "to promote trust and confidence on the Internet through voluntary self-regulation, administration, and interaction."