Self-perpetuating sentence example
- There is, here, the real risk of a self-perpetuating oligarchy.
- Until you discover how to break free, the " no money trap " is often self-perpetuating and certainly soul destroying.
- It has become self-perpetuating, a force in itself.
- Could this indicate that much of the self-perpetuating nature of Christian scholasticism is based on prejudice instead of fact?
- This is part and parcel of an overall tendency for self-perpetuating elites to dominate fields.Advertisement
- Relations between the board and the executive staff entered the self-perpetuating cycle described above.
- Motoring groups believe that the partnerships have become self-perpetuating bureaucracies that are more concerned with maintaining financial targets than tackling the least safe roads.
- Gradually became the title for the self-perpetuating group of people who established control over Jewish religious life after the destruction of the Temple.
- Fewer members at this level means less manpower for recruiting new affiliates, leading to a self-perpetuating circle of deterioration.