Self-knowledge sentence example
- Man exists for and in himself alone; his highest end is self-knowledge and self-realization in conformity with the dictates of his reason, apart altogether from the state and society.
- They reflect our blind spots so we can push beyond our own self-knowledge.
- His mystical message is used by psychotherapists and counselors to help people to acquire self-knowledge.
- Only when we gain self-knowledge are we led from this duality into unity.
- If you are doing this work on yourself then you will thereby have developed some potentially very useful self-knowledge.Advertisement
- Nor does having abstract self-knowledge mean we will apply it when push comes to shove.
- For these philosophers simply deny that self-knowledge is truly special.
- If you are not seeking self-knowledge you would not be reading this.
- Salvia is a truly unique visionary herb and when treated with respect can reward you and guide you toward greater self-knowledge and harmony.
- The second big disease that we suffer from is wrong self-knowledge.Advertisement
- If only there was such self-knowledge in The Convent.
- Our deepest self-knowledge which is within us ' all that is holy ' - teach us to respect this our true nature.
- I sit contained - content in my new self-knowledge.
- She finds that he believes that God rules the world, but does not know what he himself is; and this absence of self-knowledge is the cause of his weakness.
- The special characteristic of its theology is in the first part where it owes most to the teaching of Augustine, who in his striving after self-knowledge analysed the mystery of his own triune personality and illustrated it with psychological images, " I exist and I am conscious that I exist, and I love the existence and the consciousness; and all this independently of any external influence."Advertisement
- Its foundation was the desire for self-knowledge and truth, untrammelled by the rigid bonds of any particular system.