Self-induced sentence example
- And this is the peace of Christ himself not a self-induced state of tranquility.
- Edgar Cayce became famous for entering a self-induced trance and answering questions or providing insight about the future and many other topics of his day.
- self-induced vomiting.
- self-induced transparency (SIT) regime of propagation are investigated.
- self-induced state of tranquility.Advertisement
- self-induced transparency effects have been observed experimentally.
- self-induced problem too.
- self-induced water intoxication is common.
- There is a recurring pattern of binge eating, which may be followed by self-induced vomiting.
- Conditions of onset of the self-induced transparency (SIT) regime of propagation are investigated.Advertisement
- Nevertheless, self-induced transparency effects have been observed experimentally.
- Yet it 's also part of local government 's own self-induced problem too.
- The US research certainly suggests that the incidence of polydipsia is high, and that self-induced water intoxication is common.
- Russell's sign-A scraped or raw area on the patient's knuckles, caused by self-induced vomiting.
- In another 10 percent, "factitious fevers" (either self induced or no fever at all) are identified.Advertisement
- In addition, some eating disorders are characterized by self-induced vomiting.
- This man, known as the "sleeping prophet," would go into a self-induced trance to make medical diagnoses and foretell future events.