Self-evidently sentence example
- correspond to no period so closely as the reign of Ahaz, and the same remark applies still more self-evidently to vii.
- It is of course always possible that in any particular case we may be deceived; we may be assuming as self-evidently true what is in reality not so.
- of the Septuagint which presuppose a Hebrew original self-evidently superior in the passages concerned to the existing Massoretic text."
- He speaks in a deep-voiced monotone, but he is not perfunctory in his replies or self-evidently bored, as other players can be.
- Simply, because to do so would immediately expose his claim to be utterly preposterous and self-evidently false.Advertisement