Self-assured sentence example
- Stay self-assured and continue to pursue your own interests.
- Wild hairstyles can in fact be a unique way to really draw attention to your fabulous, self-assured self.
- They have a scientific mind and are very self assured.
- She was shorter, yet had the same hair and moved with the same self-assured serenity as her daughter.
- A Frenchman is self-assured because he regards himself personally, both in mind and body, as irresistibly attractive to men and women.Advertisement
- An Italian is self-assured because he is excitable and easily forgets himself and other people.
- A Russian is self-assured just because he knows nothing and does not want to know anything, since he does not believe that anything can be known.
- One warm, the other cold, both self-assured, polished.
- Be aware that when you take on a Bengal cat, you are taking on a pet with a big personality, one who is very self-assured, open and loving, but one who is also quite capable of getting whatever it wants.
- First impressions do count and if you can project a self-assured image, it can affect everything from your job to your personal life.Advertisement
- Girls love guys who are self-assured and who flatter them with compliments.
- Conversely, it's no secret that when you feel good about yourself-including your weight-you are more confident and self-assured.
- The winner of the fourth season was Christian Siriano, a self-assured designer who was considered by many of the other contestants too young to be a serious designer.
- Working with a self-assured model helps you capture luxurious images of the female body.
- Known for being exceptionally self-assured and poised, Kristen Stewart seems to have a talent for finding challenging roles that showcase the best of her skills.Advertisement
- She has developed a reputation for being extremely poised and self-assured and for being able to handle just about any role thrown at her.
- The problem for James came when he got a little too cocky and self-assured, and put too much trust in his alliance.