Self-absorption sentence example
- He's conscious of thwarted passion and inappropriate response, yet remains oddly distant from his own self-absorption.
- She has caught the note of most Holocaust rhetoric: intense self-absorption.
- As a result, the low-frequency radio emission is affected by synchrotron self-absorption, giving cores a characteristically flat radio spectrum.
- This thickness is then used in the analysis of the X-ray spectrum to correct for self absorption of X-rays in the sample.
- He 's conscious of thwarted passion and inappropriate response, yet remains oddly distant from his own self-absorption.Advertisement
- In many families, the concept of giving back to the community is often lost in the throes of busy schedules and self-absorption.
- Give Teens a Purpose: Teens and tweens are famous for their self-absorption.