Sei sentence example
- masc. onse (from *om(e)sei), " in umero."
- Of his other valuable works may be mentioned Geschichte der evangelisch-lutherischen Religion, als ein Beweis, dass sie die wahre sei (1753), Entwurf einer vollstdndigen Historie der reimischen Papste (1756, 2nd ed.
- No sketch, however brief, can omit a reference to the Anglican bishop of South Tokyo, Edward Bickersteth (1850-1897), who from his appointment in 1886 guided the joint movement of English and American Episcopalians which issued in the Nippon Sei Kokwai or Holy Catholic Church of Japan, a national church with its own laws and its own missions in Formosa.
- Hmmm, Mozart, Bach, the medieval bards, Sei Shonagon: all pawns in power plays?
- However, sei whales do not swim on their side when feeding, as in other rorquals.Advertisement
- sei (whale)s may dive to depths of over 200 m, which is deeper than either blue or sei whales.
- sei (whale)e lean with sei information the side of.
- We'll also be on the lookout for fin, sperm, humpback and sei whales as well as several other seal species.
- Sei Jo Koe Voice Neil Zen Toshi Year Jinkan Ningen Ilito no aide Human being.
- Fin whales may dive to depths of over 200 m, which is deeper than either blue or sei whales.Advertisement
- During the lean with sei information the side of.
- For example, SEI makes "Scrapbook in a Box" kits that include all the supplies for an album, plus detailed instructions on how to assemble each page.