Segued sentence example
- Then the host caught her off guard when the conversation segued to the Psychic Tipster.
- With the intention of proceeding to Abyssinia, whose Negus (emperor) Segued had been converted to Roman Catholicism by Pedro Paez, he left India in 1624.
- He remained there until death deprived the Catholics of their protector, the emperor Segued.
- This segued nicely into german reminder phrases while Chris pruned the grapevine.
- The new version of ` The Gatecrasher ' could be seamlessly segued to ` Overcome ' or ` Poems ' .Advertisement
- Mike Figgis ' work with the People Show segued into feature films such as Leaving Las Vegas and Timecode.
- The new version of ` The Gatecrasher ' could be seamlessly segued to ` Overcome ' or ` Poems '.
- Side 1 has A Touch Of Velvet - A Sting Of Brass and Theme From Joe 90 from CC 5 segued together.
- Whether you want to advancea fledging professional photo career, or you have just segued into the market after taking related college courses, digital photo books can be a treasure trove of practical information.
- Jennifer Aniston - Aniston has segued well from sitcom actress to film star and is the most successful of the ex-Friends stars.Advertisement
- What started out as a designer jeans company soon segued into an upscale apparel business.