Segregating sentence example
- The company revised its risk assessment to include segregating pedestrians from FLTs.
- Thus in1877-1878efforts were made to minimize contamination by segregating the worst criminals and restricting conversation at exercise.
- Latimer, in 1552, speaks of them as segregating themselves from the company of other men.
- Segregating sister genomes: the molecular biology of chromosome separation.
- Segregating pedestrians from vehicles either by barriers or distance: this remains in HSE 's view the best control measure in most circumstances.Advertisement
- These phenotypic variations have been shown to relate to the specific mutation generated, to environmental influences and to independently segregating modifier genes.
- If the litter boxes are in the kitchen, you should consider moving them or segregating them so the dog can't get to them.