See-eye-to-eye sentence example
- He was respectful of her concerns, but they didn't see eye-to-eye on any of it - except the fact that they both wanted another child.
- I take it you and Xander don't necessarily see eye-to-eye.
- We never have or will see eye to eye.
- East and West did not see eye to eye on most of them, and the argument became almost acrimonious at one stage.
- O.K., so we don't always see eye to eye but there's never been any real malice in our dealings before.Advertisement
- Raising a child with somebody else, especially if you don't see eye-to-eye with him on many topics, is a difficult task.
- We never see eye to eye on anything anymore!
- Both informal and professional counseling can help couples better understand one another's lifestyles and learn to give and take on issues where you don't see eye to eye.
- They are bound to see eye-to-eye more often than not, and they hold a natural admiration and respect for each other.
- Despite a close relationship with Sookie, the siblings do not always see eye to eye.Advertisement
- Also in the house was Respect party leader George Galloway, who Preston did not always see eye to eye with.
- The basic premise of Living with Ed is exploring what happens when couples do not see eye to eye on environmental issues.
- His respect for the Jedi Council, even though they don't see eye to eye.
- Werewolf Battle: Not all werewolves see eye to eye and the alpha male must be determined in a fight to the death.