Seducer sentence example
- One of the heroines rescues herself from a ravisher by blinding him with a hair-pin, and as she escapes the seducer apostrophizes the blood which trickles from his eye, and the weapon which has wounded it, in a speech forty verses long.
- He is still a great seducer but simply cannot play the romantic writer doomed to inevitable tragedy.
- Mademoiselle Bourienne was often touched to tears as in imagination she told this story to him, her seducer.
- "And why did she resist her seducer when she loved him?" he thought.
- I wanted to feel that I was the big seducer of women: not just a comradely younger brother.Advertisement
- Cautiously she moved forward, allowing herself a peek at this amalgam of evil, this seducer of virgins, who had so ravaged her body.