Secularist sentence example
- 1849), a secularist lecturer of great fervour, became an author in biographical and critical studies of remarkable originality.
- The Corporation of Leicester made no attempt to prosecute the alleged Secularist lawbreakers, who had of course broken no law.
- The secularist government endorses the ban, while the Islamist opposition sees it as an infringement of women's rights.
- The Secularist says that Christianity produced tumult and cruelty.
- The exiles had among them desperadoes who could slay; and, besides exciting the enmity of the Anglican clergy about the king, who bitterly resented the secularist spirit of his book, he had compromised himself with the French authorities by his elaborate attack on the papal system.Advertisement