Secondaries sentence example
- They know the value of bright colors, however, and how best to utilize them, both supporting and contrasting them with their secondaries and complementaries.
- The plumage is white, except the primaries, which are black, and a black plume, formed by the secondaries, tertials and lower scapulars, and richly glossed with bronze, blue and green, which curves gracefully over the hind-quarters.
- At this age, the only relics from immature plumage are the black center to the tail and dark feathering on the secondaries.
- primarypan>Welsh primaries, the figure dropped 3% but it rose by 23% in secondaries.
- secondarynlikely that resection of isolated liver secondaries in patients with primary lung tumors would be of benefit.Advertisement
- It is unlikely that resection of isolated liver secondaries in patients with primary lung tumors would be of benefit.