Second-gear sentence example
- The game was decided in the third quarter as Bristol finally got out of second gear and began to start playing some good polo.
- The transmission will engage, and the car will continue on in second gear.
- To do this, simply remove your right foot from the brake, depress the clutch with your left foot, and move the gear shifter into second gear.
- This means that first gear will take up you to 15 MPH, second gear 15-30 MPH, third gear 30-45 MPH, fourth gear 45-60 MPH and fifth gear for anything over that.
- For example, you can use fourth gear at 65 MPH for a little extra torque when passing or second gear at 35MPH for getting up a hill.Advertisement