Season-tickets sentence example
- No further discounts are available on public dress rehearsals, previews, matinees or season tickets.
- More than 75,000 fans went to a visitor center to see a video about plans for the new stadium and to buy season tickets.
- Interest in City's progress was now such that the club had managed to sell season tickets worth £ 2,000.
- So he was dead pleased when i asked if we could get season tickets at the age of 12!
- Interest in City 's progress was now such that the club had managed to sell season tickets worth £ 2,000.Advertisement
- In the summer time, parking fees apply at a toll gate, during the off peak season tickets are issued from the cafe.
- With season tickets numbers just over 4500, there should be plenty unreserved seats to go round.
- This can save you a lot of money, especially if you are looking for season tickets and 10 percent of the season is already over.
- Within hours of the announcement that Beckham would be joining the Galaxy, 1,000 season tickets were sold.
- Attend outdoor sporting events: If you're a baseball or football fan and you have season tickets for your favorite team, you don't want to miss a game.Advertisement
- Group and family rates are also available, as are season tickets for anyone who may be able to visit the park multiple times.
- Do not buy used or out of season tickets.
- As you browse through the collection, you'll feel as if you have season tickets to all the upcoming runway shows!