Seashores sentence example
- The creeping or trailing type is a common one, as in the English bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis), which has also a tendency to climb, and Calystegia Soldanella, the sea-bindweed, the long creeping stem of which forms a sandbinder on English seashores; a widespread and efficient tropical sand-binder is Ipomaea Pes-Caprae.
- Learn about all the world's oceans, as well as rainforest, tropical freshwater, seashores and beaches.
- This volume explores the animal and plant life of Scottish seashores.
- P. r. arenaria is a very graceful plant, found wild on sandy seashores.
- Yacht Club Resort - This Disney resort is created to be reminiscent of the Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard seashores of the late 19th Century.Advertisement