Seascape sentence example
- The Red Sea offers a seascape... for its rich sea life.. .
- Helen Simcox is a seascape artist who also works and exhibits in the area.
- On and up the next cliff to view a magnificent seascape.
- Synopsis In a spectacular seascape, a young boy sails for a distant island where he finds a special friend waiting for him.
- The views are always dramatic with Bullet forming a wall on the inside and other rocks providing a wild underwater seascape.Advertisement
- The Red Sea offers a seascape... for its rich sea life...
- A seascape assessment should provide the information for at least a broad framework to guide this judgment.
- An article in The Practical Photographer observed that Bognor is noted for its seascape photographs.
- While the amusement park aspect that once made Coney Island famous is continuing to fade from the seascape, many families still visit Coney Island for old-fashioned fun and entertainment.
- Large Barrier Tote: With their charming seascape and beach inspired prints, these bags capture the true essence of summer.Advertisement
- He takes for subject a landscape, a seascape, a battle-scene, flowers, foliage, birds, fishes, insectsin short, anything.
- A seascape shower curtain or underwater recreation of fish, seaweed and seashells can add a feeling of mystique to your bathroom.
- In that case, consider a pastel shower curtain that has soft colors with a seascape that resembles a water color painting.
- The cotton shirt is available in sizes 1X to 3X in a choice of black, white, seascape and bright willow.