Searcher sentence example
- He made no pretence to be a searcher of hearts and frequently declines to analyse motives.
- Scrabble word help can take on many different forms - from an official website to a designated word searcher during your game play.
- The second screen allows the searcher to narrow the results by specialty.
- This product has arrived with little fanfare, yet offers some useful features for the serious searcher.
- Block Searcher, Get Blocks and Block Maker are aids to detection and verification of protein sequence homology.Advertisement
- As the sum total of the wisdom propounded in the mystery of Agni, the searcher after truth is exhorted to meditate on that Self, made up of intelligence, endowed with a body of spirit, a form of light, and of an ethereal nature; holding sway over all the regions and pervading this All, being itself speechless and devoid of mental states; and by so doing he shall gain the assurance that "even as a grain of rice, or the smallest granule of millet, so is the golden Purusha in my heart; even as a smokeless light, it is greater than the sky, greater than the ether, greater than the earth, greater than all existing things; - that Self of the Spirit is my Self; on passing away from hence, I shall obtain that Self.
- There are several ways to search for old marriage records, but before any such search can begin, the searcher will need to have a few pieces if vital information.
- You can also find many wonderful wines from this AOC by using Wine Searcher.
- Another tool is Wine Searcher, which locates wine and shows you it prices in various shops, allowing you to comparison shop and find the best deals available.
- Visit a website like Wine Searcher to discover any remaining bottles for sale.Advertisement
- Another useful tool you may want to check is on the Family Tree Searcher site.
- Health Care Facility Search - This option allows the searcher to find a facility that provides specific medical treatment.
- In the year 1784 he left Cambridge, and soon afterwards received from William Pitt the office of a patent searcher of the customs, which required but little attendance, and enabled him to devote a considerable portion of his time to his special studies.
- At most we can only fill up the portrait by reference to the tinge of simple old-fashioned scholarship, which on its historic side made him an eager searcher for antiquities and among old records, and on its poetic occasionally stirred him to an excursion as far as that gentlest slope of Parnassus inhabited by the descriptive muse.
- But the prevailing opinion is against this conjecture, and sees in these designs the work not of a strenuous student and searcher such as Darer was, but of a riper and more facile hand working in a spirit of settled routine.Advertisement