Sea-eagle sentence example
- Megara was captured, and Nisus, who died fighting (or slew himself), was changed into a sea-eagle.
- On the coasts a number of gulls and terns are found, also the eider-duck and the sea-eagle, which, however, is also distributed far over the land.
- The white tailed sea eagle is the fourth largest eagle in the world.
- The Raven Stone A class one Pictish stone showing the Sea Eagle and notched rectangle with z rod symbols the black infill is recent.
- Even at the budget end of the market, the Northern Diver Sea Eagle BC has n't scrimped on features.Advertisement
- Ever heard a deer roar, seen a sea eagle soar?
- Optional boat trip on Breidafjordur Bay to see the many sea birds, including the white-tailed sea eagle.
- Sail among some of the other islands in the bay with a chance to see the rare white-tailed sea eagle.
- Saw a very beautiful crested eagle owl, and later saw a white-bellied sea eagle.
- Among several other indicia this may be recognized by the woodcut of the " sea eagle " at page II, bearing at its base the inscription " Wycliffe, 1791," and by the additional misprint on page 145 of Sahaeniclus for Sahaeniclus.Advertisement