Scurry sentence example
- When running, they arch their backs and scurry away in a series of short leaps.
- Connor obeyed, and as Victor made a move toward him, Jackson blocked him, allowing him to scurry to safety.
- Sora began to scurry back to a safe distance from the edge.
- Various woodland creatures rest or scurry round on the ground holding the tree stump.
- I had to quickly scurry out of the park trying not to be spotted with shit all over my legs.Advertisement
- He sees something about a foot long scurry across the floor under the bed.
- Sat in the window watching the shoppers and students scurry past, The Grand CafÃ© is a great haven.
- They have five minute flash floods that do n't even give you time to scurry for shelter.
- Kids who want their hamsters to leave the house can remove one of the doors, allowing the hamster to scurry outside its habitat once it reaches the opening.
- Connor obeyed, and as Victor made a move toward him, Jackson blocked him, allowing the human to scurry to safety.Advertisement
- Children love how they scurry around from place to place, and they often treat them as if they are their very own real hamsters - without all the mess of course!
- Hamster Car and Garage - Watch your child's hamster scurry out of its garage and into its car before taking off on an adventure across your living room floor.