Scull sentence example
- To follow the pirate theme, a nice little scull and cross bones on each cake would be a good idea.
- Earlier in the day the B finals featured the GB lightweight men's four and the lightweight double scull.
- Converted in recent years for use by our Juniors as a coxed quad scull.
- Made her senior GB debut in 2000 in the lightweight quadruple scull.
- Scott Durant won the J18 single scull medal and also teamed up with brother Mason to win the double sculls medal.Advertisement
- Britain's second Bronze medal was won by the women's quadruple scull.
- Britain has also qualified a men 's open quadruple scull for the Games.
- The boys quadruple scull event, the Fawley Cup, like the eights event, attracts many crews from around the world.
- Britain 's second Bronze medal was won by the women 's quadruple scull.
- Britain has also qualified a men's open quadruple scull for the Games.Advertisement
- Both clubs entered two J18 double sculls crews which then came together to make quad scull crews.