Scuffs sentence example
- Sometimes people find records that have no scuffs that are visible, yet a careless needle scratch causes a break in the grooves.
- Often the minor scuffs are caused from inner sleeves.
- Its got a few scuffs here and there but overall good condition.
- Also, don't fret about small nicks and scuffs.
- It provides a great finish and holds up well to bumps and scuffs.Advertisement
- It resists scuffs, which is very important if you have children or pets.
- Many variations of the step exist, incorporating things like hops, weaves, or scuffs.
- A tote with a reinforced bottom will protect your tote from scuffs and wear.
- The company manufactures many different types of slippers for men and women, from feminine scuffs to sturdy men's moccasins.
- Scuffs: Slide-on styles mean instant protection for your feet.Advertisement
- Amy Jo Gladstone's celebrity fan base reads like the inside of a weekly gossip magazine: Christina Applegate and Teri Hatcher are both devotees of the lineup of cushioned, cozy slides, flip flops and scuffs.
- Offering everything from scuffs to flip flops, Amy Jo Gladstone has the slipper market covered with her fashion-conscious footwear.
- Try it in black to hide any scuffs that might sneak up on you.
- Comfy and cute, Steve Madden slippers offer women a change of pace from the usual scuffs and booties worn at home.
- This way, the detailer can pay special attention to spills on the upholstery or scuffs on the paint.Advertisement