Scuffles sentence example
- He traveled for a day and slid beneath the radars of Qatwal easily, having stolen the codes needed to jam their tracking systems during one of his scuffles with Kisolm.
- After a series of scenes and scuffles the bill was promulgated by royal decree, the decree being postdated to allow time for the third reading.
- The day passed in confused and savage scuffles between the raw enthusiasts of either side, but by 5.30 P.M.
- His reign is full of contentions which were not wars for a principle, but were scuffles for the control of the spigot of taxation.
- The latter show up as red dots on your radar, and usually involve scuffles between criminals and the public or the police.Advertisement
- People easily pushed passed and legged it down the road with a few more scuffles breaking out.
- It was complete chaos and there were several scuffles with the riot Police and the mounted Police just causing more and more problems.
- Scuffles with Turkish police and banned by UEFA for four European games.
- The two constantly engage in scuffles that range from mild, humorous tiffs to all-out wars of violent proportions.
- Well, usually in such occasions, when scuffles ensue, cops are called and this time was no different.Advertisement