Scuffing sentence example
- In Level 2 play outside we see Simba standing and scuffing the ground where he finds an antelope.
- Having got to the ball Bath then compounded the error by scuffing the clearance straight to a forward.
- A toothbrush (used solely for this purpose, of course) is a great alternative to a regular exfoliating product, but brands like Aquafina and The Body Shop also offer versions that are suitable for scuffing off dead skin.
- Soft plastic or felt gliders on the legs of furniture stop unnecessary scuffing of the floors.
- Abrasion - Achieve this by cutting or scuffing with diamond points or sandblasters, or even laser cutting.Advertisement
- A good trellis has enough holes for the individual bottles, which avoids scuffing of the labels.
- These are cards which are well worn or abused, with badly rounded, layered corners, scuffing, some lack of original coloring, with serious creasing.
- The bag is lined with the famous &&&Love Marc&&&& lining and there are four platform feet on the bottom of the bag to protect it from scuffing when it is set down.
- Saturated in vibrant rich hues like that of plum and cognac, this is a structured leather handbag that even features "feet" to protect the bottom of the bag from scuffing.
- This includes scuffing the bottoms a little so that they're not too slippery.Advertisement