Scrounge sentence example
- It was nice not having to scrounge around for food.
- Having managed to scrounge a lift off Dan from Xms3, who are also on the bill tonight, I was somewhat early.
- Unfortunately, qualities like tasteful and unique can also be accompanied by intimidating price tags, so you may want to scrounge for sale items during the seasonal turnovers.
- She has come down from up the road to the Silver Lounge to scrounge food from the old boys.
- I have been forced to scrounge off my 76-year-old mother who is on state benefits.Advertisement
- He later switched to private practice, handling drug cases and whatever else he could scrounge up.
- Of course even the best mates wo n't let you scrounge cigarettes for long for free.
- It is estimated that peoples the world over built dwellings with the sun's power in mind, knowing that even in winter, they might get some natural heat without having to scrounge for firewood.
- Perversely in 1988 I didn't choose to buy or even scrounge a tape of the widely lauded Daydream Nation album.