Scriptorium sentence example
- At St Albans he was in charge of the scriptorium, or writing room, and he died about 1422.
- Scriptorium with library Sacristy and vestry.
- The series of buildings consists of the college, monastery, hospice and scriptorium - the four forming a quadrangle connected by beautiful cloisters.
- On the eastern side of the north transept is the "scriptorium" or writing-room (P 1), with the library above.
- Library or scriptorium.Advertisement
- But he turned his attention at an early date to literature, and for many years he appears to have spent his summers in the scriptorium.
- Styli from the monastic scriptorium testify to the writing that formed part of the daily work of the monks.
- Founded in 1996, the calligraphy program at Scriptorium St. Francis offers courses in traditional and modern calligraphy.