Screw up sentence example
- Basically, it started with a screw up.
- I'm a screw-up, but she isn't.
- Did I screw up somewhere along the line?
- It doesn't mean I'm going to screw up your world with every little suspicion and insignificant detail that crops up.
- They started hauling out the booze and I don't want to do anything to screw up a scholarship—especially now.Advertisement
- All that needed to be done was to fish the fractured ribs of the high arches, put oval holes in the fishes, and not screw up the bolts too tight.
- "Try not to screw up too much of my shit," Damian returned.
- Patsy'll screw up again and be sent back to the slammer.
- I never met one who didn't somehow screw up my life!
- Call it a macho thing, but this time I'm not going to screw up and slip.Advertisement
- This is especially so if you screw up an objective, when the ruthless boss won't miss a moment to berate you.
- I wouldn't be surprised if all this unnecessary activity did n't screw-up the readings in some way.
- I would n't be surprised if all this unnecessary activity did n't screw-up the readings in some way.
- Hackers write these programs for various reasons, notably revenge against an "enemy" business's program developer, or just because they want to screw up user operations.
- Remember that there are competitors just waiting for you to screw up so they can move in.Advertisement
- They started hauling out the booze and I don't want to do anything to screw up a scholarshipâ€”especially now.