Screed sentence example
- The buildings have been constructed of steel frames and profiled metal sheet cladding, along with piled foundations and suspended laser screed floors.
- On the ground floor the heating pipes are set into screed under the solid wood floorboards.
- Thin vinyl floor coverings usually require a smoother finish than can be achieved using screed alone.
- The ground floor has a concrete screed covered with parquet.
- It is not wise to use the UFH to dry the screed out.Advertisement
- Indeed, the concrete screed is likely to have caused this to happen anyway.
- For maximum flexibility, the beam can be reversed and used as a traditional beam screed.
- By the way did anyone read through that long screed about President Truman above.
- With a traditional cement/sand screed a wait of at least 3 weeks would have been required prior to fixing tiles.
- I have just had a new sand and cement screed installed and I want to fix large terracotta floor tiles.Advertisement
- The ground floor screed was also made up of a hemp mix.
- The next stage was to apply a bonded 30mm thick ARDEX A 35 cement and sand screed.
- If you are looking for a resilient insulation for use beneath a concrete screed, click the following G8 link G8.
- Lay the screed up to the outer frame, ensuring that the PVC extrusion is kept clean.
- We laid 50mm expanded polystyrene sheets on top of hardcore with screed on top.Advertisement
- The stairs led down to a mortar screed floor set 40 cm. below the general floor level.
- Shrinkage and cracking in concrete and screed flooring is a common problem facing the builder.