Screeched sentence example
- Sarah screeched and hugged her.
- It screeched across the floor a few inches.
- Sarah jumped up, took both her hands and screeched, "Come with me!"
- She screeched to a stop at Bird Song and was off almost before he was out of the vehicle.
- As we screeched to a stop, Agent Osborn, tall and picturesque, approached our car.Advertisement
- Chris went to her, so she screeched even more loudly, and woke SB - aargh !
- Live, a whirlwind of aggressive guitar, screeched vocals and demented saxophone; a punk Van de Graaf Generator.
- I was calling to you, Daddy, as we screeched away into the dusty August air.
- Called Screeched: Saved By the Smell, the tape was intended to get Diamond's name back in the spotlight and hopefully lead to more work for the actor.
- She screeched, and then beat the animal to death with a rock, apologizing to it the entire time.Advertisement
- He screeched at the creature ultrasonically, which rotated through 180 degrees and skittered back into the undergrowth making frightened, low pitched rumblings.