Scrawny sentence example
- He looked like any normal nerdy American with big glasses and a scrawny frame.
- When I first met Mr McMuffin I was very scrawny.
- You can have the most beautiful ornaments in the world, but if your tree is scrawny and odd-shaped, you'll have trouble competing for the coveted title of best decorated tree.
- So he bawled at her " Hurry up scrawny " .
- He was an intense man, with his shirt buttoned to his scrawny neck, the creases in his trousers like knives.Advertisement
- He was a small, scrawny man who had no real signs of life except for a faint green glow smoldering behind his eyes.
- That wind, laden with the bitter dust, knifed into Sharba 's scrawny body.
- All we've been able to produce since we came to America is one scrawny little girl.
- He may be so scrawny and unattractive as a pup that you have to fall in love with him.
- They are too scrawny for beef and used to be transported to continental veal crates.Advertisement
- A few inches away writhes a scrawny boy, born one month prematurely, also jaundiced.
- So he bawled at her " Hurry up scrawny ".
- A male calf, too scrawny for the meat industry, is often shot.
- Do you we really want to see more tantrums and her awful scrawny arms waving about like a maniac?
- They all had Lankha.s flat face, no nose, bug eyes, and scrawny little bodies with feathery hands.Advertisement
- He puffed himself up, the scrawny body of a juvenile who hadn't thought to carry more wood to a dying fire.
- Across a searing, unending plain of sand, an isolated camel train picks its way toward the shelter of a scrawny tree.
- She was expecting a big-boobed beauty, not the scrawny girl.