Scrawls sentence example
- For those of us cursed with illegible scrawls that we laughingly call handwriting, well, that's what computers were made for.
- The Arab inscriptions are accompanied by curious scrawls on each side, which may be imitated from words used in the Latin inscriptions of the Roman period.
- Later, the motive of the Toba pictures, as such caricatures were called, tended to degenerate, and the elegant figures of Kakuyu were replaced by scrawls that often substituted indecency and ugliness for art and wit.
- But ten minutes had gone since the period started, and there were no scrawls on the whiteboard.
- Doctors can get away with illegible scrawls but you can't.Advertisement