Scoutmaster sentence example
- scoutmaster's story being true.
- A number would appear to have a nominal local scoutmaster with the undergraduates doing most of the practical scouting.
- On one side of the ledger was a huge mass of circumstantial evidence very heavily weighted against the scoutmaster 's story being true.
- A number would appear to have a nominal local Scoutmaster with the undergraduates doing most of the practical scouting.
- When a scout indicates an interest in earning a particular badge, he must first obtain approval from his Scoutmaster.Advertisement
- The Scoutmaster is then responsible for identifying the merit badge counselor who will review the requirements of each badge with the Scout.
- If and when a badge is lost, inform your Troop Leader or Scoutmaster at once.
- After this, the scout can then sit for a Scoutmaster conference and successfully complete an Eagle Scout board of review.
- There are over 100 patches or badges that a Boy Scout can earn by talking to a Scoutmaster and merit badge counselor about what you'd like to accomplish, then setting out to do just that.