Scooting sentence example
- She crawled into bed and pulled up the covers, scooting back and leaning against the headboard.
- Alex sat on the bed, scooting back against the headboard.
- But the weather and the scenery were so beautiful, and it was such fun to go scooting over the smoother part of the road, I didn't mind the mishaps in the least.
- Scooting, cycling and running will always be in an anti-clockwise direction and all three disciplines should be done wearing a helmet.
- Scooting away quickly to the other side of her car to put something between her in the man.Advertisement
- So when you think you 're cool scooting around, all I see is a fat red Po saying " Eh oh " !
- Try to remain as positive as possible without scooting around the question.
- Some babies opt for another method of locomotion around this time, like bottom shuffling (scooting around on their bottom, using a hand behind and a foot in front to propel them), slithering on their stomach, or rolling across the room.
- Areas of the site like "Foreign Linedancer" talk about the global phenomenon that has boots scooting all over the world.
- Scooting the chair closer to him, she began to read.Advertisement