Scintillation sentence example
- Conventional SPECT data was also acquired for these phantoms using the camera's scintillation detector with a lead collimator.
- There still are not notes as to where the data are inaccurate because of the problem with the scintillation counter... ' .
- Nature of problem: The accurate calibration of electron-capture nuclides by liquid- scintillation counting requires a knowledge of the counting efficiency.
- The concentration has to be measured using liquid scintillation.
- Examples include the discovery of pulsars while studying interplanetary scintillation; finding quasars as stars with strange spectra.Advertisement
- Nature of problem: In liquid scintillation counting it is often required to know the counting efficiency.
- The MECS (1-10 keV) is an imaging gas scintillation proportional counter similar to the LECS.
- Plastic scintillation vials can be disposed of with their contents by placing in the marked sealable plastic drums.
- The specific activity of the protein samples were determined by liquid scintillation counting.
- Low density material allows greater radiation to reach the scintillation detector.Advertisement
- A ribbon of WSFs is laid on each large side of a single scintillation crystal.
- Gas scintillation detectors have also been considered for use in a Compton camera with medical applications.
- But this explanation cannot be accepted as it stands, being open to the same objection as Arago's theory of stellar scintillation.'
- He adds, "Lab-created diamonds are polished using the same equipment and techniques and have the same brilliance, sparkle, fire and scintillation.