Schoolchildren sentence example
- assembled dignitaries and schoolchildren that Harold Wilson was a part of his childhood.
- leaves untouched the practice in which millions of schoolchildren around the country begin the day by reciting the pledge.
- A floating classroom to offer nature study to schoolchildren.
- The decision leaves untouched the practice in which millions of schoolchildren around the country begin the day by reciting the pledge.
- Adding to the seasonal air, local schoolchildren sang carols and Father Christmas arrived in a sleigh pulled by real reindeer.Advertisement
- On Christmas Eve the Tuscumbia schoolchildren had their tree, to which they invited me.
- Artists worked with local schoolchildren to create tea bowls for a raku firing later in the year.
- The schoolchildren worked together to provide a gift of condolence for their sick classmate.
- In the 1960s, Tomisaku Kawasaki noted a characteristic cluster of symptoms in Japanese schoolchildren.
- Scabies is more common among schoolchildren and individuals living in crowded conditions.Advertisement
- Many schoolchildren have square dancing lessons as part of their physical education program, and many find a true love for dance out of this simple class time.
- MP3.com provides a complete list of available downloads from The Papercut Chronicles and As Cruel As Schoolchildren, along with other information on the band.
- Music is another source for downloading songs from As Cruel As Schoolchildren and The Papercut Chronicles.
- Hawthorne, best known for his book The Scarlet Letter, decided to go into semi-seclusion in 1850 to write a book about the myths of Greece designed for schoolchildren.
- necessary to prevent potentially devastating outbreaks among schoolchildren.Advertisement